
Happy Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for! Our family has spent the day quietly at home. We ate our big meal at lunchtime. My dear sister-in-law had sent us Thanksgiving dinner from Honey Baked Ham. What a thoughtful gift. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, mixed fruit, crescent rolls, and cake. The dogs even has specially filled Kong's. It was very nice.
We have been busy during the past month, and once again going through some changes. Dear hubby started his job, but due to some issues I can't discuss on the web felt he needed to leave. So, he is once again looking. An offer came by for me, so I am now working full time at a preschool/daycare. I am enjoying it, and our family is adjusting. Hubby has been supervising school, and the kids are helping out more at home. However, we will have to continue to work on all the details, especially with school work.
I pray that you all have a blessed day!
Michele
2 comments:
Hi Michele!!
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Hope you all are doing well, and you are adjusting to your new job. Can you send me your snail mail address? L is wanting to write to your kiddos, and I've misplaced it.
Blessings,
Amy S.
Hello Michele! Just stopping in to see how you all are and what you're up to. We miss you all so much. God bless you as your continue to get used to things down there and grow in the Lord.
Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf
Post a Comment