We had a wonderful time at the ballet on Friday night. The kids were able to see the pictures they colored on display. Our seats were really nice - they were just about in the front row! The show was "An American Robin Hood." A Robin Hood like story that takes place just before the revolutionary war. Gamer even enjoyed it. Of course it was funny to see the Little John character dance in his dress disguise.
We had a nice sunny weekend. The kids and I did go through all of their clothes. They went through a few toys also. In the end we collected one bag of trash, and one bag of things to donate. We still have a few closets and drawers to go through but it seems to help to do a little each weekend. Spring cleaning is a constant chore when your house is on the market and you are anticipating a move. At least as spring actually approaches it puts me in more of a cleaning mood. Our tulips are starting to come up. I think tulips are my favorite flower. Perhaps that is because they don't seem to grow in California where I grew up.
I know that I need to add to my favorite links list. I am going to try to do just a few a day so the job won't seem so big.
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Michele!
Just thought I'd check in with you and see how everyone's doing. How's the house-selling coming along? Hope everyone is doing well, and hope to talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Amy
Hey Michele - we are really missing your family - please do blog a bit and keep everyone up to date! We are praying for you all - home and job!
Post a Comment