Yesterday ended up being a busy day. I went with hubby to Office Depot to get a couple of things. We ended up getting a bookshelf which was on sale. This weekend is a state tax free weekend which also helped the price. I took singer to her harp lesson, and we had just enough time to eat before going to church for parent's night out. We had twelve kids from the neighborhood. We played games, ate a snack, had a story, craft, and movie. I discovered that I am not able to play "Twister" all that well any more. The blood rushing to my head gave me a headache.
Today we went to see the Mummy 3 movie. We all enjoyed it. At home I have been doing laundry and moving books. Hubby put together the new bookshelf so I am looking forward to getting more work done with my books.
Tomorrow singer will play her harp at church. The rest of the day I plan to work on the books and get ready to start school on Monday. We will start out lite so we don't get rusty from not doing anything, and build up to a full schedule in a couple of weeks.
Well, I need to put gamer and dancer to bed and finish some last chores before bed.
Michele
No comments:
Post a Comment