Thursday, July 31, 2008

The master room

The next room on our tour is the master room. This is what you see as you first walk into the room from gamer and dancer's room. Straight ahead is the "almost a hallway" off of which the bathroom is to the right. Continuing on straight is singer's room. The master room is the most unorganized right now as I am still sorting boxes of books.
This view is looking to the right from where I was standing before.
This is walking into the room and looking back. Just to the right of this picture is the doorway.
This is standing over by the bed looking back at the left wall.

Last evening I didn't get a chance to post because singer was downloading some music. We met at church, split into groups, and picked up food to feed the homeless. I have to admit that this was a little out of my comfort zone. My group went to a large house that was housing several men. We had a chance to serve food and sit down to eat with them. Please pray for K. He found out that his cancer was terminal yesterday.

Today our friends came over. The kids played some games, and my friend and I talked. Since they are planning on moving to the area I was able to give her some helpful information - not that I know a whole lot yet. We had a nice time together.

Tomorrow singer has a harp lesson, and she and I are helping with parent's night out. I still need to put together a poster so I guess I'll sign off.

Michele

No comments: