Friday, July 18, 2008

Finally, internet again

Hi all! We did move in the day after my last post, on June 2nd. We called that very day to order phone service and internet. We had to wait about three weeks until we got our home phone, and just this week got internet service. Our neighborhood hadn't had internet service since Katrina. They did actually get it up and running early since it was originally estimated for August 4th. Since then I have had a lot of email to catch up on. I will have to do a series of posts to update you on what has been happening since we moved in. We are having a little trouble with the computer though. Our battery has been dead for a while, and we have a short in the power cord so every now and then the computer will just cut out. It already has once since I started this post. I am fighting a headache right now so this will be all for tonight. I plan lots of posts soon.

No comments: