skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Saturday


On Saturday we usually clean the house, which is what we did today. I also went through the house and took lots of pictures so that I can show you what the house looks like now that we are mostly settled. I will try to do about one room or area a day as it would be too many pictures to upload all of them at once. I figured that I would start today with the front of the house. We share the house with our landlord, who is a veterinarian. She has taken care of our dogs too. She is married, and they have a little boy who is about 15 months old. He is a real cutie. I like to call him runner because we can occasionally hear him running across the house. We live on the right side of the house (when you are facing it), and they live on the left. The yard picture is our front yard portion that is fenced in. You can see the front part of the shed which is in poor condition.
Michele
No comments:
Post a Comment