We use the front room as our TV room and office. It will also be where we store many of our books. The side window has a shutter outside the window which we can open and close. The front window still needs some curtains or blinds. I am not quite sure what I want to put there because I don't want to cover the stained glass. This room still needs some work. The boxes are actually books that have been sorted through, and I don't have a place to put them. I need to get at least one more large bookcase. I would prefer to replace the big bookcase in the room with something wider that will fit the space better. As you will see later there are also many boxes of books in the master room that I am still cleaning out. I also hope to get a futon couch for this room eventually. That way will have more sleeping space when we have visitors.
This morning we went to church and they voted for a new pastor. We really like the church, and plan to become members. This afternoon I made some bread and read the newspaper. I like to take it easy on Sunday's.
Michele
1 comment:
Hi Michele,
I'm enjoying reading about your life in LA, and seeing your new home. Please send the kids a big hello from my kiddos! Keeping y'all in prayer.
Amy S.
Post a Comment