Monday, February 26, 2007
A Monday
I am really ready for spring. Today we had a cloudy day, and there is still a lot of snow on the ground. It isn't fresh pretty snow, however, but dirty and wet. Singer and I picked up some groceries yesterday, and while at the store we saw some pretty spring window decals. Since they were only a dollar I bought them. I attempted to brighten each room with a couple of flowers on the windows or mirrors. Singer made some beef stew for dinner tonight. It was really good! She is improving in her cooking skills. Gamer is having some trouble with long division. It is still new to both gamer and dancer so I know I shouldn't be concerned. I was looking for something online that was interactive or helpful, but haven't found much. I did run across http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/revisewise/maths/number/ There might be some helpful things there I will try. I am sure most of it will be repetition. One nice thing about homeschooling is that you can take the time when you need to. We had another house showing yesterday. We did most of the cleaning on Saturday, and I did some touching up in the morning before we went to church. We were told they may be interested. The original family is still interested as well, but are still trying to clear up something on their credit report that isn't theirs. That kind of thing can be so difficult to clear up. My sister-in-law had her identity stolen and wasn't even able to clear it all up. Saturday, in addition to some regular cleaning we worked on some closets. It is amazing how things become cluttered so quickly. I actually have more closets to do, but I can't get to all of it at once. I remember once when I was a teen watching an episode of "The Twilight Zone." In this particular episode the mother found a watch that could stop time. (I believe that she dug it up while gardening so I am already out of luck - I hate gardening.) I do sometimes wish that I had a watch like that so I could stop time. I frequently feel like I need to catch up. Some times some extra sleep would be nice too. Each day we can only try our best for the Lord. We must remember that we can't do it all! Well, enough rambling for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment