Monday, January 1, 2007
Happy New Year!
Last night we had some good friends over for New Years Eve. We enjoyed snacks and conservation while we waited in the new year. The kids enjoyed playing with their friends. We went to bed at about 1:45. Other than when I got up up briefly to let the dogs out at 7:30, the entire family slept until 11:00. This afternoon we went to hubby's parents for a traditional meal of pork and sauerkraut. In general I don't make new years resolutions other than to try to keep better contact with my family and friends. I can't say that I am really very good at it. Time seems to go by so fast, and the best of intentions don't always happen. Perhaps this blog will help. We finished the bathroom project this weekend. We did some caulking, and painted a couple of spots. It is looking better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment