Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So far this week . . .

After a relaxing Sunday we had a busy Monday. In addition to school work we had to do some house cleaning because we had another house showing - somebody new this time. Singer had an afternoon harp lesson, we stopped by my parents to pick up some food leftover from the weekend, I got some dessert with some friends, and then went grocery shopping. Tuesday was again a relaxing day with nothing but school work. Today dancer had band while I ran a couple of errands with a friend. Then we went to AWANA this evening. It was "trauma" night so the kids all had band-aids, ace bandages, and/or arm slings. One boy even wore a neck brace! I had to return a library book today that the dogs had chewed on - I wonder how much I will have to pay for it. We still haven't had a definite offer on the house. We've been told that they are still interested, just taking a little longer to recover from surgery than they expected. Our phones are still not working correctly.

No comments: