Saturday, January 27, 2007
Latest News
Our phone problem is finally fixed. The phone company apparently made a mistake and installed DSL to another number for our house. I'm not sure what happened since we have had DSL for quite a while, so they shouldn't have even been installing it to our house. Anyhow, it was fixed on Friday. Of course hubby went to a job interview Thursday evening that had been rescheduled. They had attempted to contact us at our home number to let him know of the change, but we didn't get the message since our home number wasn't working. We also found out today that the potential home buyers are still interested. Apparently they have to clear up a problem with their credit report so that they can qualify for a loan. We will keep trusting that things will happen in God's timing. Today the kids and I ran several errands about an hour south of our home. Singer had harp ensemble practice, and we stopped for a bit at both sets of grandparents. We had finally gotten some pictures developed so we needed to drop off some thank you notes from Christmas. The kids write and decorate their own thank you notes, and we try to include pictures of the child with the gift. My mom and I ran to the mall to shop at Macy's. I had previously exchanged some clothes that I received for Christmas there. However, by the time I got to exchange the outfit it was on clearance, so I received a gift card back. When we went today there were several racks at 75% clearance. I got a new skirt, and two new pairs of pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Michele!
Glad to hear your phone issues are resolved. I'm sure that was a pain.
I've been hitting all the clearance racks this month too. I bought both the kids coats for next year at great prices. Gotta love a bargain!
Post a Comment