Tuesday, January 2, 2007
A house showing
Today I did the laundry and made some bread. I went to the store to exchange an X-box game for an X-box 360 game, and while there discovered I had a message on my cell phone. It was a realtor wanting to bring a family by to see the house this evening. After returning home it was a flurry of last minute cleaning. Then we packed up the five of us and the three labs into the car to get out of the house. Have you ever squeezed five people and three large dogs into a five passenger car? We need to come up with a way to keep the dogs in the back, but that will probably involve an expensive purchase. Anyhow, the family looking at the house seemed to take a long time. I hope that is a good sign. This is the first time anyone has looked at the house since we put it on the market in November. I want to sell the house, but the fewer showings the better as far as I am concerned. When we drove past a house that we may be interested in it looked like an inspector was there. God has a plan and His timing will prevail - I just need to be patient. Tomorrow gamer and dancer will participate in the spelling bee. They are a little nervous. Spelling isn't their best subject. I just told them to do their best and have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment